Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

4/28/2006

Jewel

Ok, a quick one. I saw this today on The Superficial:

"'The most autobiographical album she's made since PIECES OF YOU'

GOODBYE ALICE IN WONDERLAND

The stunning new album featuring Again and Again & Good Day"

It's a "review" of the new Jewel album. Autobiographical huh? Who the fuck wanted to know anything about Jewel in the first place. Now she's telling us more? This is just what I wanted, some stupid Canadian bitch who hasn't mattered since 1999, singing about her pathetic life. Awesome. I think I'll go throw myself off a bridge now. At least she could have written ludacris songs about something meaningful, like beer or braces. I remember when she got hit in the head by a frisbee at hfstival in DC and walked off stage. Now that was entertainment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home