Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

2/09/2007

Asylum Takes Reservations?

I went into the bathroom today to take a piss and, after a short shake and tickle, decided to spray the air freshener a bit. At this point you may be asking yourself, why did he use the air freshener or what the hell is a shake and tickle?

Well, I'll tell you my friends, the explanation is very simple. I'm hoping that the next person to use that bathroom will enter and smell it. Then, thinking that something truly foul must have happened not long before they got there, continue sniffing for signs of radioactive assmat material. The joy I glean from this whole scheme is the knowledge that their hair filled nostril detective are, in fact, searching for something that isn't there. Thusly, I have fooled them.

Even if my trap produces the opposite of its intended effect and they hold their breathe, I still win. I just made them hold their breathe the whole time they were in the bathroom for nothing. Ha! As you can see, it's a win win either way and I'm very bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home