Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

5/05/2006

Marty Bass Update

May I have your attention, please! I've just been handed an urgent and horiffying news story. Cannonball! No, actually Marty Bass proves once again, he's the biggest asshat in the world, further fueling my hatred of the "man"(unproven thus the quotes) and adding another gun to my arsenal, which will eventually take him down.

Out of the shower, drying and onto dressing. As I pull the pant leg to its upright and locked position, I glance to the TV, where of all people, Marty fucking Bass is giving an video conference interview with the two male lead actors of the show "Numb3rs". I've never seen the show, so really I have no idea who these dudes are but either way I'm watching. The interview is wrapping up and there about to say their goodbyes. At this point I'm thinking, "Wow, Marty may actually make it out of an interview without making a fool of himself". How wrong I was. Marty had one last bit of idiocy in him that he just couldn't contain and so he quips a joke. I can't remember exactly what he said or what the joke was about but its irrelevant. We know anything that comes out of that mouth is quailtarded, therefore apply that law to this situation and there you go. Needless to say, during a moment of uncomfortable silence, the interviewees look at each other dumbfounded. Then one guy turns to the other guy and says in a low voice, like he thought the audio feed had already cut, "I didn't get that." Awkward goodbye and…scene.

Way to alienate everyone you talk to Marty. I bet you play kancho with the set crew. Thanks for being a douche-bag and making even most unintellectual people look smart. You are truly a god among mere mortals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home