Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

4/06/2007

Quote This!

It's always fun to take a quote out of context or, as is the case this time, without context at all. So, without further ado, this quote was taken from an article in the Baltimore Sun:

"They were both soaking wet, and the man's pants came off in the water," Warren said.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions because that's the fun part isn't it? It would be cool to write a short story using this quote as the first line and inspiration. If I find myself with some extra time this weekend, maybe I'll give it a shot.

If you want to know what the quote is in reference to, you can find the article here. I can't say that the events leading to the quote make any more sense than what you may have thought. My only response was, Thank God I live in Baltimore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home