Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

3/09/2007

Non-verbal Communication

Two of my favorite sans speech conversations from yesterday.

Via text message:

(In reference to the Maryland vs. Miami ACC tournament game)

S: Uh oh...Canes are on fire
Me: No wonder they are hard to guard. Somebody get a blanket.

I understand. I'm have a retarded sense of humor. I laugh at things that aren't funny and make up the dumbest jokes and stories this side of Sean Connery. I don't care. If you're going to read my blog you'll have to learn to live with it. I blame God mostly.


Via ICQ:

(a little game of word association)

Me: im going to type a word and then you tell me how you feel about it. ready?
A: Shoot
Me: fucksicle
A: W. (name deleted to protect the innocent)
Me: it's not a word association game, though i can't argue with your logic. i just want to know how you feel about the word.
A: Probably ought to wear white gloves when you eat it
Me: true
A: I like word association better
Me: fine
A: Fire'em out
Me: peanut
A: BRAIN
Me: penguin
A: BEAK
Me: swords
A: SEAN CONNERY ON SNL
Me: beaver
A: VAGINA
Me: muffin
A: TOP
Me: displeasure
A: WORK
Me: feelers
A: FINGERS (<--- This one took him quite a while and I was really hoping for something better. "Feelers" was a good word)
Me: teeth
A: BITING
Me: austin, texas
A: FORD TRUCKS
Me: ale
A: PALE
Me: J. (name deleted to protect the innocent, but I really didn't want to this time)
A: TOOL BAG, HA HA

Before you ask. Yes, we were bored.


Favorite actual conversation of the day:

IT Guy: I'll settle for nothing less than five terabites.
J: Why don't you just go for a yodabite?
Calitri: I heard those can give you a disease.
J: No, I don't think so.
Calitri: Yeah, yeah. I hear it's like rabies but instead of going crazy you eat yourself starting with your hands.


Finally, I wrote a poem for a friend today because I said I would. I figured I might as well share it because it makes me look like a total buffoon.

Eric's Flower
by Calitri

Limp and frail
your pedals turn
Eric knows
he'll never learn

Your life is lost
the flesh is dead
Eric rubs
his funny head

A little love
and watered care
Eric was
caught unaware

A friend you were
but now retired
Eric left too
near the fire

Burn you did
Engulfed in flame
Eric was the
one to blame

Now you're ash
and nothing more
So Eric threw
you out the door

That should keep everyone busy for about two seconds. Now, get off the internet. It's Friday and you should be drunk by now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm going to give you five words and you'll need to provide the first thing that pops into your head when you see each one. Keep in mind you'll also need to sing your answer.

1. Lane
2. Spicy Chicken Sandwich
3. Midget
4. Zimbabwe
5. Milli Vinilli

Thank you.

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Calitri said...

Ok, here it goes:

1. Devil
2. delicious
3. little hands
4. tall black man
5. best pop group of all time.

All answers were sung in the key of b flat.

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home