Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

2/05/2008

February 5th

Scheduled Miles: 16
Miles Ran: 16
Total Time: 2:02:15
Current Weight: 172
Current Condition: Slight Strain in my left knee

As per my previous prediction, this week has already gone to the shits. And I do mean straight down the toilet. I'm off today babysitting the carpet guys as they replace the floors upstairs and in the basement. They were supposed to take two days but for some reason they decided to actually work efficiently and hopefully will be done today. They're finishing up the last set of stairs now.

I'll actually get to run today but I can't do it till they leave. It's really the rest of the week that I'm working about. Tomorrow, thanks to my lightning fast installers, should be a go. The way it was looking, tomorrow night was going to consist solely of moving furniture, but I should get out now after work - so that's a plus. Thursday and Friday nights I'm out for work events and won't have a chance to run unless I did it during the day, something I've been vehemently opposed to so far. Work has a shower and everything, but I don't feel like changing, stretching, running, showering and they changing again all in the course of an hour. I don't run less than 6 miles a day during the week and that's about 45 minutes right there. The office run is just not an option.

Next week starts class, which should make things so much easier. Feel free to lap up the sarcasm dripping from that statement. I don't know how I'm going to manage to get everything done but I've always been more of a doer and less of a planner and certainly nothing of a thinking. So I'll figure things out when I get to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home