Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

2/21/2008

Feburary 21st

The ebb and flow of blog posting is much like riding the ocean in dingy. Sometimes you're on the crest of a wave, riding high and writing like your brain's on fire. Sometimes your in a valley between waves, sitting low and waiting to ascend the next rolling face of inspiration. In the distance, it all averages out to a flat line, a steady even continuation all the way to the horizon. But in close proximities, it's nothing short of a rollercoaster.

I seem to be middling in one of those valleys at the present but have no fear for the next wave is coming. I can feel it. I've got to ramp up the running first and get back on schedule - that process has already begun. Surely, the writing will follow. Unfortunately, the ground swell won't pass my my little corner of the internets until at least Wednesday of next week. I'm snowboarding in Tahoe from Saturday till then.

You've made it this long, another couple days isn't going to kill anyone. Sorry, K. Get yourself a gawker account (email richard) and we'll spend our remaining days belittling and snarking each other to death.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Due to this deviancy, I expect the next posting to be written as a haiku.

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home