Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

10/30/2006

Apologies please

This is for my three friends who actually read this blog:

Sorry for my delinquency in posting last week. I know I had a good run of updating there but all good things come to an end. Especially when aforementioned good thing is ended by a need to study for a test which encompasses the entirety of my college education plus. The 10 hours of hell test was last Saturday and yes I got drunk the night after. I can finally relax now and get back to doing what I like doing best, which of course is nothing with a little bit of writing mixed in. In fact, I already have a post written I just never got a chance to edit it last week before the shit-storm of studying descended. I'll try to get that one done tonight.

Peace and blogger grease my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home