Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

2/23/2007

The Thousand Yard Affair

Well, it had to happen sometime and now seems as good a time as any. The stat counter on the blog lethargically rolled over the 1k mark today. Quite an accomplishment considering about half of those hits are me making sure that the post I wrote looks right. Yes, it is pretty pathetic that it took me almost a full year to get to this point, though I must remind you i didn't install the counter until six months ago. That makes things a little better I guess.

Thanks to all five four of my regular readers. Although you don't comment, I still consider you Kings and Queens among men. And I pledge to continue the mediocre writing until God or this world strikes me down. I'll try to do better the next thousand hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home