Writing scary it's bad. Wait...

10/30/2006

Deal or Deal?

So I told the little lady about my plan to participate in the novel writing experiment. Honestly, I thought she was going to hack it up and bury my idea so far down that it would never recover. Fortunately, she was supportive although not enthusiastic at first. That may have been partly my fault for the way I brought the whole thing up.

Calitri: I did something today that I'm pretty excited about but I think you're going to think it's stupid.

Little Lady: What did you do today, Calitri?

Calitri: Hold on, it's nothing bad. What did you think I was going to say?

Little Lady: I thought you might say that were going to go look at perspective places to start the bar.

Calitri: Oh, no. Nothing like that. I just signed up for this thing where you write a novel in a month.

Not a bad idea Lady. Not a bad idea at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home